Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sometimes You Have a Loose Nut and You Have to Tighten It with A Wrench

Living With Vintage Toilets

My husband called me on my cell phone to tell me that we had a tiny leak under the bathroom sink and asked if I would call "Walter" (our plumber). "Tell him, it's not an emergency", my hubby said.

It Get's Funnier.....
Than my husband followed with this statement:





"Sometimes you have a loose nut and you have to tighten it with a wrench".


I cracked up laughing....loose nut.....I could think of several "loose nuts" that I want to "tighten up" this week.
After I said I would call "Walter" ..... my husband tried to change his mind about calling a professional and suggested that maybe he (hubby) could fix the problem himself. NO NO NO.... "that could be a disaster"...I thought to myself. I promptly nixed that idea...... Walter is on the schedule for a visit!

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of Iantiqueonline.com an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©.

To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link:
C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff

Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com

Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com

Dianne is a member of:
The American Society of Journalists and Authors
The Authors Guild, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis